A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bert Van Blerk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Van Blerk
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Blerk graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.
Dr. Van Blerk has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Allegent Health Community Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bert Van Blerk MBBS and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Bert Van Blerk practice?
- Dr. Bert Van Blerk has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bert Van Blerk practices Anesthesiology near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Anesthesiologists.