• Good
  • Bad

September 23rd, 2014
Compassionate and caring
I have had daily migraines for nearly 10 years and have had a hard time finding answers or solutions to my problem. Dr. Vargas was a breath of fresh air. He spent a long time with me asking me questions about my headaches and reviewing all of my previous tests. He outlined a thorough plan and was supportive and caring through the first several months of my treatment. I am feeling the best I have in 10 years.

August 22nd, 2014
Bad Dr
He pretends to listen and then fills in his own assumption. Waste of money. He hides under the Mayo name. Not to be trusted!

February 22nd, 2014
Highly Disappointed
I was a patient of Dr. Vargas for 6 months and my first appointment was the only time that I had any faith in his ability, where he assured me that he would earn my trust, respect all of my concerns, and make sure that he found relief for my chronic headaches and pain. I provided him with a comprehensive report about my health and past medical conditions, which I am pretty sure he never read. He subjected me to an exhaustive litany of tests, which I had to prod him for to get the results. He was incredibly rude, condescending, and unprepared at my 2nd visit. Things continued to decline with treatment plans being agreed upon during office visits, but changed immediately afterwards. Unbeknownst to me, he scheduled me for Botox injections on Christmas Eve, no less, which I canceled. I also received calls for trigger point injections for TMD and my neck, which were never even discussed. Dr. Vargas is out of touch with his patients, not concerned about their finances, and has a rude staff!

April 7th, 2011
Dr Vargas was wonderful. He spent a lot of time with me. He really explained my condition and answered a ton of questions. He is very understanding. I highly recommend this physician.

January 1st, 2011
Great Doctor!
I have suffered from migraine headaches since I was 6 years old and Dr. Vargas helped me reclaim my life back. At one point I was taking 60 narcotics a month to relieve the pain and that wasnt working very well. I saw Dr. Vargas about two years ago and my migraines have been under control since. Thank you Doctor Vargas!

June 9th, 2010
Great Doctor
I was misdiagnosed by another neuro. By the time I got to Dr. Vargas I was in so much pain I was ready to give up on life. Within a matter of weeks I was right as rain. Although, my illness requires ongoing tinkering with my meds and tx, I can not say enough good things about this man. Great beadside manner too.

October 19th, 2009
Highly recommend
Dr. Vargas is very sincere in his care for his patients. He listened and asked questions to understand my situation without being demeaning in any way. He is current in his research and knowledge. We could tell that his experience was deep.We highly recommend Dr. Vargas.

October 10th, 2015