Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bert Wofford
Dr. Bert Wofford, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Aspermont, TX, with other offices in Portales, NM and Clovis, NM (and 3 other locations). He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Wofford is affiliated with Roosevelt General Hospital, RGH Internal Medicine Group and Plains Regional Medical Center Clovis. He speaks English.
Dr. Bert Wofford has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Bert Wofford is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Aspermont, TX.
Dr. Frederic Passmann
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, General Practice
Aspermont, TX 0 mi24
Dr. Chad White
Hamlin, TX 18.99 mi18
Dr. Krishna Sunkavalli
Family Medicine, General Practice
Hamlin, TX 18.99 mi48