A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Berta Briones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Berta Briones, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Briones graduated from Escuela Autonoma De Ciencias Medicas De Centro America, San Jose.
Dr. Briones has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Parma Community General Hospital
- Community Health Partners of OH-West
- St Vincent Charity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Berta Briones MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Berta Briones practice?
- Dr. Berta Briones has 4 office locations.
Dr. Berta Briones practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Independence, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Toledo, OH and Cleveland, OH.
See Independence Internists, Independence Critical Care Practitioners, and Independence Pulmonologists.