Dr. Berta Kienle MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Glendale, CA

August 6th, 2015
Question Everything This Doctor Says
It's a hit or miss with this doctor. Sometimes she's thorough and sometimes she appears to be too busy, frazzled and/or rushed which may explain at times her lack of thoroughness and/or assumptions in her patients. She's a nice lady but her lack of thoroughness due to her rushed schedule can be dangerous to a patients health. This doctor also takes on the responsibility of performing her female patients pelvic exams and pap smears which is a no no for a general doctor to do. General doctors eyes are not trained to detect problems in women's female reproductive organs. My mom went to her and Dr. Kienle told my mom that during the exam that her uterus looked a little larger than usual but everything looked normal. Approximately two years later my mom was diagnosed with advanced stage 3 uterus cancer. Look up stats on stage 3 cancer. Mom, rest in peace.

February 7th, 2014
First Time Kaiser member
I had just switched to Kaiser. I wanted to choose my own doctor. I was given 2 names by friends; they could not accept any more new patients. A lady from Kaiser that I was referred to, over the phone, gave me 4 names & was assured they were "Very Good!" I checked each one on the internet & wasn't satisfied with what I gathered especially with their ratings. I called the lady back & she gave me another name. Dr. Keinle. I was happy with what I read about her. We went for our first physical exam & meeting with her today: my husband and I; and we were both very happy that I definitely made the perfect choice!