Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor
Video profile

The Best Dr I have EVER encountered show details The Best Dr I have EVER encountered
by Christina Hayden on Nov 8th, 2013

Dr. Daniels is a very rare dr in the fact that she is compassionate, follows up and gets to know her patients very well. I was a patient of hers for 5 years and I never left her office without having every single question I had answered. I miss having her as my doctor. If you get her, you will have the best dotor there is.

Jun 21st, 2011

Dr. daniels is an excellent doctor but if u have a problem you can't get an appointment until 2-3 weeks later.

BEST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER COME A CROSS show details BEST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER COME A CROSS
by Khans on May 22nd, 2010

I AM SEEING HER FOR THE LAST 7 YEARS. SHE IS THE BEST IN ALL RESPECT. I HAVE NO WORD TO DESCRIBE HER BUT SHE HAS THE BEST KNOWLEDGE, BEST ATTITUDE AND THE BEST EXAMINER. THANKS DOCTOR BERTHA FOR TAKING CARE OF ME.

May 6th, 2010

One of the BEST DOCTORS that I have EVER BEEN Too- Knowledgeable, thorough, caring- just the best

The doctor that everyone wishes for - show details The doctor that everyone wishes for -
by A very satisfied patient :-) on Oct 22nd, 2008

My experience with Dr. Bertha Daniels was excellent. She is very courteous and respectful; she listens and is very attentive; she's very patient and does not rush. She will allow you to take your time and explain your symptoms and talk to or answer you to make sure you understand. She immediately made me feel comfortable. I couldn't ask for a better suited physician.

not her fault show details not her fault
Apr 13th, 2008

WJ Medical is not keeping enough doctors to help the patients. If you call in sick for an appt soon, they have encouraged me to just go to emergency.