A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bertha Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bertha Lin is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bertha Lin, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Laser Surgery
- Lichen Sclerosus et Atrophicus
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Lin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Medical Center - San Pablo
- Petaluma Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bertha B Lin MD is a female Dermatologist and practices in Dermatology and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bertha B. Lin practice?
- Dr. Bertha Lin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bertha Lin practices Dermatology and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery near Petaluma, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hercules, CA and Grosse Pointe Woods, MI.
See Petaluma Dermatologists and Petaluma Surgeons.