A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bertha Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bertha Lin is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bertha Lin, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Laser Surgery
- Lichen Sclerosus et Atrophicus
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bertha B Lin MD is a female Dermatologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bertha B. Lin practice?
- Dr. Bertha Lin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bertha Lin practices Dermatology and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery near Petaluma, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hercules, CA.
See Petaluma Dermatologists.