Dr. Bertha Lopez MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 16th, 2016
WOW CANT BELIEVE THE TREATMENT
OH my the treatment helped my rash on my butt and helped me to stop scratching and now I don't scratch anymore

August 3rd, 2016
wonderfull Doctor!!!!
she has been one amazing doctor to me , since i meet her she made me feel welcome and comftable never rushed ,she knew what my issues were and my history before she walked in , too my supriced that shows how great of a caring doctor she is and explaind everything wonderfully ,communicated with me about test results quickly, her staff is very nice n pleasent I would recommend her to my friends or to anyone lookin for someone to listen and to help them get a solution thanks u ms lopez 😊.

February 28th, 2014
Love Dr. Lopez, not the office nurses...
I would recommend Dr. Lopez to anyone who wants an amazing doctor! She was straight forward, smart, listened to my questions with care, got back to me quickly when I was worried about things, and helped me deliver a healthy baby when I had preeclampsia! She is a wonderful doctor!! However, the nurses in her office drive me CRAZY! They forgot I was in the room, wrote down the wrong information about me, forgot to get lab work results, and showed a lack of professionalism. They were kind though. No mean person in the office... And those re not the nurses that are with you during delivery, Overall, It was worth the slow nurses to have Dr. Lopez, so don't leave because of them. You would be lucky to have her as a doctor... Just be pro active with her silly nurses, do not assume they have anything right.

August 11th, 2013
Highly recommend
Dr. Lopez is a very competent and friendly doctor. When my previous gynie left the network I was very nervous about getting a new one as I already had several issues. She dived right in (no pun intended) and took excellent care of me.

May 30th, 2012
THE BEST OB/GYN Ever!!!
Wonderful person to know,along with her great nurse Pacita. I will follow her where she lands.

May 18th, 2011
Joanna L
Dr. Lopez was the 3rd OBGYN I saw regarding my problem. She finally came with solution that worked for me. She also has the best bedside manners (makes you feel comfortable right away). I would recommend Dr. Lopez to all my female friends