A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Berthollet Bavibidila:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Berthollet Bavibidila, Internist, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Berthollet Bavibidila, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Bavibidila graduated from Universite De Kinshasa. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bavibidila has 1 hospital affiliations:
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Berthollet M Bavibidila MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Berthollet M. Bavibidila practice?
- Dr. Berthollet Bavibidila has 1 office location.
Dr. Berthollet Bavibidila practices Internal Medicine near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Internists.