Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Berthrone Mock-Muhammad
Dr. Berthrone Mock-Muhammad, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jackson, MS. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Cardiology. Dr. Mock-Muhammad is affiliated with St Dominic Hospital (Main Campus), Woman's Hospital at River Oaks and Crossgates River Oaks Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Berthrone Mock-Muhammad has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Berthrone Mock-Muhammad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jackson, MS.
Dr. James Jones
Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Jackson, MS 0.01 mi38
Dr. John Biggs
Jackson, MS 0.01 mi19
Dr. Kristen Crawford
Jackson, MS 0.01 mi5