A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bertie Bregman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bertie Bregman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bertie Bregman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bregman graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bregman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bregman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bertie M. Bregman practice?
Dr. Bertie Bregman practices Family Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Family Physicians.