A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bertram Berney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bertram Berney is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bertram Berney, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Berney graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Berney has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Salem Hospital
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bertram W Berney MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bertram W. Berney practice?
- Dr. Bertram Berney has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bertram Berney practices Internal Medicine and Occupational Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Preventive Medicine Specialists.