A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bertram Feingold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bertram Feingold, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Feingold graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Feingold has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bertram Elliot Feingold MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bertram E. Feingold practice?
- Dr. Bertram Feingold has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bertram Feingold practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: West Hills, CA and Reseda, CA.
See Scottsdale Orthopedic Surgeons.