A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bertram Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bertram Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bertram Johnson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Johnson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Ephrata Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bertram L Johnson MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bertram L. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Bertram Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Bertram Johnson practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Internists and Lancaster Cardiologists.