A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bertram Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bertram Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bertram Johnson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Johnson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ephrata Community Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bertram L Johnson MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bertram L. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Bertram Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Bertram Johnson practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Internists and Lancaster Cardiologists.