A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bertram Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bertram Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bertram Johnson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Johnson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Ephrata Community Hospital
- Lancaster General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johnson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans