A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bertram Levy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bertram Levy, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Levy graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bertram Joseph Levy MD is a male Urologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Bertram J. Levy practice?
- Dr. Bertram Levy has 1 office location.
Dr. Bertram Levy practices Urology near Port Townsend, WA.
See Port Townsend Urologists.