A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bertram Matsumoto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bertram Matsumoto is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bertram Matsumoto, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Matsumoto graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Matsumoto has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bertram Tetsuya Matsumoto MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Bertram T. Matsumoto practice?
- Dr. Bertram Matsumoto has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bertram Matsumoto practices Ophthalmology near Tempe, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Tempe Ophthalmologists.