A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bertram Nanayakkara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bertram Nanayakkara, BS, FAAP, MBBS is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nanayakkara graduated from University Of Colombo.
Dr. Nanayakkara has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rockford Memorial Hospital
- Swedish American Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nanayakkara accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 15 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan