A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bertram Newmark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bertram Newmark is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bertram Newmark, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Newmark graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Newmark has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Montgomery Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bertram Jeffrey Newmark MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Bertram J. Newmark practice?
- Dr. Bertram Newmark has 1 office location.
Dr. Bertram Newmark practices Diagnostic Radiology near Blacksburg, VA.
See Blacksburg Radiologists.