A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bertram Pitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pitt
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pitt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bertram Pitt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pitt graduated from Universitat Basel.
Dr. Pitt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bertram D Pitt MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bertram D. Pitt practice?
- Dr. Bertram Pitt has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bertram Pitt practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Cardiologists.