Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bertram Smith III
Dr. Bertram Smith III, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Smith is affiliated with Baylor University Medical Center, Methodist Richardson Medical Center and Baylor-Jack & Jane Hamilton Heart & Vascular Center. Dr. Smith has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Bertram Smith III has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Bertram Smith III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.