A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bertram Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bertram Smith, FACS, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Smith has 13 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bertram L Smith FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bertram L. Smith practice?
- Dr. Bertram Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Bertram Smith practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.