A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bertram Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bertram Smith, FACS, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Smith has 13 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bertram L Smith FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bertram L. Smith practice?
- Dr. Bertram Smith has 6 office locations.
Dr. Bertram Smith practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Waxahachie, TX and Richardson, TX.
See Plano Surgeons.