A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bertrand Behmlopez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bertrand Behmlopez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Behmlopez graduated from Escuela Autonoma De Ciencias Medicas De Centro America, San Jose.
Dr. Behmlopez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Hemet Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bertrand A Behmlopez MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bertrand A. Behmlopez practice?
- Dr. Bertrand Behmlopez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bertrand Behmlopez practices Internal Medicine near Loma Linda, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hemet, CA.
See Loma Linda Internists.