Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bertrand Bell
Dr. Bertrand Bell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bronx, NY, with another office in Bronx, NY. He has 58 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Bell is affiliated with North Central Bronx Hospital and Jacobi Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Bertrand Bell has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Bertrand Bell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bronx, NY.
Dr Boyan Hadjiev
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY
Dr. Sanja Jelic
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Bronx, NY 0 mi20
Dr. Michal Packman
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Bronx, NY 0 mi8