A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bertrand Jaber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bertrand Jaber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bertrand Jaber, MD, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Failure (Uremia)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaber graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut.
Dr. Jaber has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
- Tufts Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bertrand Lionel Jaber MD and MS is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Bertrand L. Jaber practice?
- Dr. Bertrand Jaber has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bertrand Jaber practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Brighton, MA.
See Brighton Internists and Brighton Nephrologists.