A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bertrand Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bertrand Jones is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bertrand Jones, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from University of Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jones has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Health Center Northwest
- Kalispell Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bertrand Francis Jones MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Bertrand F. Jones practice?
- Dr. Bertrand Jones has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bertrand Jones practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Kalispell, MT.
Additional practice locations include: Whitefish, MT.
See Kalispell Orthopedic Surgeons and Kalispell Surgeons.