A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bertrand Kaper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bertrand Kaper, Orthopaedic Surgeon, is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bertrand Kaper, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Birmingham Hip Resurfacing
- Direct Anterior Total Hip Replacement
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Surgery
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- MAKOplasty Robotic Assisted Partial Knee Replacment
- Mininally invasive hip replacement
- Partial Knee Replacement
- Shoulder replacement
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaper graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Kaper has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Yavapai Regional Medical Center
- Yavapai Regional Medical Center-East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bertrand Paul Kaper MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bertrand P. Kaper practice?
- Dr. Bertrand Kaper has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bertrand Kaper practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Prescott, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Prescott Surgeons and Prescott Orthopedic Surgeons.