A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bertrand Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bertrand Ross is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ross
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bertrand Ross, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Ross has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital
- Chesapeake Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bertrand A Ross MD is a male Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Bertrand A. Ross practice?
- Dr. Bertrand Ross has 1 office location.
Dr. Bertrand Ross practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Norfolk, VA.
See Norfolk Pediatricians and Norfolk Cardiologists.