A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beryl Benacerraf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beryl Benacerraf, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Birth Defects or Abnormalities (Congenital Abnormalities)
- Brain Disorder
- Chromosome Disorders
- Dandy-Walker Syndrome
- Diseases in Twins
- Down Syndrome
- Fetal Diseases
- Fetal Erythroblastosis
- Fetal Growth Retardation
- Gynecologic disorders
- Kidney Disease
- Neural Tube Defects
- Pathologic Dilatation
- Pregnancy in Diabetics
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Benacerraf graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Benacerraf has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Brigham And Womens Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beryl Rica Benacerraf MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Beryl R. Benacerraf practice?
- Dr. Beryl Benacerraf has 2 office locations.
Dr. Beryl Benacerraf practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brookline, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.