A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beryl Benacerraf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beryl Benacerraf is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Benacerraf
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Benacerraf Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beryl Benacerraf, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Birth Defects or Abnormalities (Congenital Abnormalities)
- Brain Disorder
- Chromosome Disorders
- Dandy-Walker Syndrome
- Diseases in Twins
- Down Syndrome
- Fetal Diseases
- Fetal Erythroblastosis
- Fetal Growth Retardation
- Gynecologic disorders
- Kidney Disease
- Neural Tube Defects
- Pathologic Dilatation
- Pregnancy in Diabetics
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Benacerraf graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Benacerraf has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Brigham And Womens Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beryl R Benacerraf MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Beryl R. Benacerraf practice?
- Dr. Beryl Benacerraf has 1 office location.
Dr. Beryl Benacerraf practices Diagnostic Radiology near Brookline, MA.
See Brookline Radiologists.