A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beryl Burns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beryl Burns, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Burns graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Burns has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beryl Margaret Burns MBBS and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Beryl M. Burns practice?
- Dr. Beryl Burns has 1 office location.
Dr. Beryl Burns practices Pediatrics near Clackamas, OR.
See Clackamas Pediatricians.