A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Beryl Rosenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beryl Rosenstein, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Lung Diseases
- Pseudomonas Infections
- Respiratory Tract Infections
- Strep Infection (Streptococcal Infections)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenstein graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rosenstein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
- Howard County General Hospital
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beryl Joel Rosenstein MD is a male Pediatrician, has 49 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Beryl J. Rosenstein practice?
- Dr. Beryl Rosenstein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Beryl Rosenstein practices Pediatrics near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Pediatricians.