Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Beryl Yaghmai
Dr. Beryl Yaghmai, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wichita, KS, with another office in Wichita, KS. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Critical Care Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Yaghmai is affiliated with Wesley Medical Center, Via Christi Hospitals Wichita, Inc. and Via Christi Hospital on Harry Street. She speaks English.
Dr. Beryl Yaghmai has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
While pediatricians are typically the go-to resource when your child gets sick, more serious conditions require special care and closer monitoring. A pediatric critical care specialist works in a hospital setting to treat, diagnose and care for...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Beryl Yaghmai is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wichita, KS.
Dr. Fannette Thornhill-Scott
Wichita, KS 0 mi34
Dr. Yeai Roan
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Wichita, KS 0 mi46
Dr. Talkad Raghuveer
Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
Wichita, KS 0 mi32