A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Besma Adham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Besma Adham, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Adham graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Adham has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Children's Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Besma Ibrahim Adham MD is a female Neonatologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Besma I. Adham practice?
- Dr. Besma Adham has 1 office location.
Dr. Besma Adham practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pediatricians.