Pediatricians

8530 Wilshire Blvd
Ste 520
Beverly Hills, Beverly Hills, CA 90211
310-854-0770
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

|  Very professional MD  |  show details
by Emi on Oct 11th, 2013

Dr Raker is very good with kids. She also was very decisive and help my son a lot

by Jake Pullen on Oct 7th, 2013

Dr. Raker has been our Pediatrician for over 4 years now. She oversees both of our girls and I must say she is excellent at what she does. She was there to check us out of the hospital and has been there every visit for our kids. I would recommend her to anyone seeking a Pediatrician.

|  AMAZING!  |  show details
Sep 15th, 2012

Bess Raker is the best thing since sliced bread! She has been an amazing part of our "pediatric history" If not for her slick diagnostic skills, my daughter would not have been diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes as early as she was, which helped us to avoid many serious complications that could have occurred. She is truly a life saver! I would recommend her a million times over!

Oct 27th, 2011

Dr. Raker is very sweet person and is great with kids. However I do not feel she is a great dr. It seems she tries to be so friendly with the parents to get them to "like her" and she fails to really give an opinion or diagnosis on anything. I would not recommend her.

Jan 31st, 2010

would not recommend her though she is very nice and great with kids. Her diagnostic skills are not great. Office is terrible!