Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bessie Metrou
Dr. Bessie Metrou, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL, with other offices in Joliet, IL and Joliet, IL. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Metrou is affiliated with St Anthony Hospital, Silver Cross Hospital and Presence St Joseph Medical Center. Dr. Metrou has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Bessie Metrou has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Bessie Metrou is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.
Dr. Claudio Agne
Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Chicago, IL 0.01 mi57
Dr. Amrit Rao
Chicago, IL 0.01 mi
Dr. Dore Debartolo
Sports Medicine, Family Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Chicago, IL 0.01 mi9