A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bessie Metrou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bessie Metrou is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bessie Metrou, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Metrou graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Metrou has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
- Silver Cross Hospital
- St. Anthony`s Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bessie Nicholas Metrou MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bessie N. Metrou practice?
- Dr. Bessie Metrou has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bessie Metrou practices Family Medicine near Joliet, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Bolingbrook, IL.
See Joliet Family Physicians.