A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bessie Owens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bessie Owens is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Owens
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Owens Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Owens graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Owens has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital at White Rock Lake
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas
- Doctors Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bessie Lynn Owens DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bessie L. Owens practice?
- Dr. Bessie Owens has 1 office location.
Dr. Bessie Owens practices Family Medicine near Buckhannon, WV.
See Buckhannon Family Physicians.