A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bessie Owens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bessie Owens is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Owens
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Owens Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Owens graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Owens has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital at White Rock Lake
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas
- Doctors Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bessie Lynn Owens DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bessie L. Owens practice?
- Dr. Bessie Owens has 1 office location.
Dr. Bessie Owens practices Family Medicine near Buckhannon, WV.
See Buckhannon Family Physicians.