A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bessie Owens is Good. Dr. Owens has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Owens graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.More Education & Awards
Dr. Owens has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Hospital of Dallas
- Laredo Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Owens accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Bessie Owens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bessie L. Owens practice?
Dr. Bessie Owens practices Family Medicine near Rowlett, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mesquite, TX.
See Rowlett Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Babette Owens, Dr. Bess Owens, Dr. Beth Owens, Dr. Betsy Owens, Dr. Bette Owens, Dr. Bettie Owens, Dr. Bettina Owens, Dr. Betty Owens