A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beth Adams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beth Adams, Dermatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dermatologic Surgery
- Dermatologic conditions in skin of color
- Management of atypical moles
- Management of skin cancers including cutaneous lymphoma
- Pediatric Dermatology
Education & Awards
Dr. Adams graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Adams has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rush Oak Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beth Ann Adams MD is a female Dermatologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Beth A. Adams practice?
- Dr. Beth Adams has 1 office location.
Dr. Beth Adams practices Dermatology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Dermatologists.