Dr. Beth Cohen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Beth Cohen?

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Beth Cohen?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 6th, 2016

smart, upto date, compassionate Dr wait time of 10 min for Dr. No longer has health issues so schedule is not affected. have seen three other neurologists and she is far superior. Staff is great

July 25th, 2016

dr listens to what I have to say. follows up after appts. goes the extra mile. staff is caring and makes me feel welcome

July 11th, 2015

patient

Super kind and compassionate lady. Her own illness however makes her very unreliable and often appointments are cancelled at the very last minute causing personal issues with losing work time. Long wait times in the waiting room regardless of appointments. Desk lady is not very nice. However, once you are in with the doctor she is 5 stars.

July 1st, 2015

superb dr,caring dr,,excellent bedside manor and listened to me, through exam exam leading to correct diagnosis

June 15th, 2015

Ms.

30 percent of the time my scripts had to be taken back to be redone and I live like 30 min away so total of 1hr back and forth, and when I would ask" what's going on?" one emoloyee would blame the other. No remorse at all. The wait time at the reception area was considerably short compared to the amt of time I waited to be checked by Dr. Cohen( from 30 to 60 min) for her to come in and see and talk to me for all of 15 to 20 min. This and many other things I put up with because all in all she was a good doc. In all the 8 years I was seen by her, I happened to lose all my meds 1 time and it wasn't just the pain medication it was my whole purse while traveling abroad: I called and explained this to the receptionist she was very concerned it seemed, and I was told to go to the ER.,, well I went to 2 ER.s and wasn't helped at all, finally went to see my regular MD which gave me the minimum medicine to hold me off till my next apt. I called and explained all this to the receptionist and even gave her the number to confirm with my doctor., a week later I receive a letter from them that I needed to find another Dr. well that being said.. I took it as a sign cuz not only was I discharged by them for doing something they told me to do in the first place but pharmacies were making it difficult for me to fill my scripts and I'm not pointing fingers. Anyway as far as the staff they smile in your face and pretend to wanna help you till they're having a bad day themselves then you'll see they're true colors. I would bet that some of the positive reviews were written by them. Oh and BTW, for those of you who think that I'm just an I addict who just happened to get cut off and I'm angry.. Ur wrong! Her discharging me was the best thing ever I'm now opiate free and yes in quite a bit of pain but I take it one day at a time. Also amoungst the scripts that were written in error half of the time was because the amt. was way more than I was suppose to get. U think they would read the prior months notes. Go figure.

May 29th, 2015

FANTASTIC DR

EXCELLENT DR TOUGHTFUL, KNOWLEDGEABLE AND THROUGH. HAVE RECCOMENDE HER TO SEVERAL FRIENDS

January 30th, 2015

Caring & Smart Doc

Trust me....Dr. Cohen really cares about your well-being. She wants to make you well! Pay no mind to the negative comments on this board. They are most likely from the drug seekers who were dropped from her practice. Dr. Cohen's staff is pleasant, fun, and a pleasure to deal with. She's taken care of me since 2007 and I would NEVER change doctors. I trust her with my life!

January 14th, 2015

5 star neurologist

Dr Cohen is a very professional and pleasant Dr and her staff is equal in likeness. I have had my previous doctor for many years and I was very nervous about switching doctors but Dr Cohen and her staff made me feel right at home. Thank you Dr Cohen and staff!

January 12th, 2015

THE BEST

I have been going for years the best doctor I have seen

January 16th, 2014

Great Doc.

December 4th, 2013

Great Doc, that is all I have to say. Something seems fishy about the last comments.

November 6th, 2013

Exceptional Physician

Dr Cohen Is an exceptional physician. In my opinion with expertise that is superior to most physicians in her field. She specifically always prepared herself to explained and ensure that she had the up-to-date information to properly diagnose my condition. Dr. Cohen thoroughly investigated my health conditions prior to providing any recommendation for me to make real life decisions with my health condition. Her support and guidance in an array of multiple medical disciplines ensures me that not only can she stay within her chosen field but has the ability to use transferrable skill sets to combine and link possible conditions that may have an impact my condition. Dr. Cohen goes the extra mile where many physicians just treat you by the book she makes a real effort to provide care in a professional matter but on a personal level. I would recommend her to anyone. I have seen some negative reviews from other people on this site and did not have the same experience which they have had with Dr. Cohen. I do realize some other patients had scheduling issues where Dr. Cohen had some staffing issues which possibly could have affected her overall rating. However, I believe most of those concerns have been addressed today. Her performance and ability as a physician would outweigh any minor concern that Dr. Cohen professional expertise is flawed. In fact, you missed a real opportunity to be treated by a physician that could have helped you in your goal to maintain your health.