A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beth Schweitzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beth Schweitzer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beth Schweitzer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schweitzer graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Schweitzer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rockville General Hospital
- Manchester Memorial Hospital
- Rockville General Hospital, Vernon CT
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schweitzer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Anthem - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Americhoice - 3 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Beth A. Schweitzer practice?
Dr. Beth Schweitzer practices Family Medicine near Tolland, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland, CA.
See Tolland Family Physicians.