A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beth Schweitzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beth Schweitzer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schweitzer
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schweitzer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beth Schweitzer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schweitzer graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Schweitzer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rockville General Hospital
- Manchester Memorial Hospital
- Rockville General Hospital, Vernon CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beth A Schweitzer MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Beth A. Schweitzer practice?
- Dr. Beth Schweitzer has 1 office location.
Dr. Beth Schweitzer practices Family Medicine near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Family Physicians.