Family Physicians, Internist
6 Fieldstone Commons
Suite D
Tolland, CT 06084
860-875-2099
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  went elsewhere for my medical care  |  show details
by dissatisfied patient on Jan 31st, 2014

I have been a long time patient of dr sandles, he was wonderful. After he retired, the quality of patient care and respect went down hill. I have been seen by a few different new doctors, but finally had to seek another practice, due to the lack of professional care, the patients health should come first, not the co-pay. I tried to speak with management about my dissatisfaction and got it fell on deaf ears.

|  not recommended  |  show details
Dec 11th, 2013

If I could give a 0 I would after the care I have received from this office. Doctors come and go all the time and they have no bedside manner, nor do they read your charts to understand your health history. You have to wait to get an appointment when it's urgent. I was treated like my health problems didn't matter. They make bad medical judgements and brush them under the rug. The office management is unacceptable. Horrible experience, would never recommend to anyone.

|  Spectacular Doctor and office!!!!!!!  |  show details
Oct 23rd, 2012

Everyone in this office is very kind, caring, professional and very thorough. All of my Dr visits have been very thorough, never rushed, they take the time to listen and provide info and/or feedback.

|  patient  |  show details
Oct 2nd, 2011

I love having Dr. Schweitzer an my pcp. She takes the time with me when I have an appt., but more important, she listens to me, remembers me and is more holistically inclined than many drs. I've had. Most importantly, she cares and I trust her.