A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beth Ward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beth Ward is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beth Ward, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
- Sleep Paralysis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ward graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Ward has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beth Ann Basola Ward MD is a female Neurologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Beth A. Ward practice?
- Dr. Beth Ward has 2 office locations.
Dr. Beth Ward practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Chesterfield, MO.
See Saint Louis Neurologists and Saint Louis Sleep Medicine Doctors.