A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beth Aaronson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beth Aaronson, Physiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beth Aaronson, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alternative Medicine
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Aaronson graduated from Stony Brook University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Aaronson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Danbury Hospital
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- New Milford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beth S Aaronson MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Beth S. Aaronson practice?
- Dr. Beth Aaronson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Beth Aaronson practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine near Danbury, CT.
See Danbury Physiatrists.