A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beth Abella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beth Abella is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Abella graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Abella has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Childrens Hospital of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beth Iva Wheeler Abella MD is a female Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Beth I. Abella practice?
- Dr. Beth Abella has 1 office location.
Dr. Beth Abella practices Pediatrics near Gilbert, AZ.
See Gilbert Pediatricians.