A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beth Ammons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beth Ammons is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ammons
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Ammons Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beth Ammons, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Integrative Holistic Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ammons graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Ammons has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Patrick Hospital and Health Sciences
- Community Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beth Ammons MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Beth Ammons practice?
- Dr. Beth Ammons has 4 office locations.
Dr. Beth Ammons practices Family Medicine near Missoula, MT.
See Missoula Family Physicians.