A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beth Ammons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beth Ammons is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ammons
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Ammons Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beth Ammons, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Integrative Holistic Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ammons graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Ammons has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Patrick Hospital and Health Sciences
- Community Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beth Ammons MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Beth Ammons practice?
- Dr. Beth Ammons has 4 office locations.
Dr. Beth Ammons practices Family Medicine near Missoula, MT.
See Missoula Family Physicians.