Dr. Beth Arkady Andersen MD and FAAP is female, has 16 years of experience and practices in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beth Andersen is Excellent. Dr. Andersen has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beth Andersen, MD, FAAP is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including General Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Andersen graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Andersen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Seattle Children`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Andersen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Beth Andersen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Beth A. Andersen practice?
Dr. Beth Andersen practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Issaquah, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Redmond, WA and Seattle, WA.
See Issaquah Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Elissa Andersen, Dr. Isabelle Andersen, Dr. Lisa Andersen, Dr. Bette Andersen, Dr. Babette Andersen, Dr. Marybeth Andersen, Dr. Buffy Andersen, Dr. Elsa Andersen