A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beth Andersen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beth Andersen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beth Andersen, MD, FAAP is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Andersen graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Andersen has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Stevens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beth Arkady Andersen MD and FAAP is a female Urologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. Beth A. Andersen practice?
- Dr. Beth Andersen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Beth Andersen practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Redmond, WA and Issaquah, WA.
See Seattle Urologists.