Dr. Beth Anglin MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 27th, 2017
Awful practice
If I could give this place a zero I would. I was referred here by my primary care as a young patient with conflicting radiology reports of a mass in my breast. I have a history of abnormal findings and just moved to the area. The receptionist called me after receiving the referral to tell me that one of the reports said probably beigin which means "there is nothing wrong with me". I attempted to explain the situation including a complete breast reduction with abnormal pathology in the last year. She repeatedly told me there was nothing wrong with me and I could call a different provider. When I asked to speak with a doctor she told me no nor would she allow me to speak to a nurse. I repeatedly asked her for the other doctors number and she continued to yell over me, refused to schedule an appointment or provide the number of the other provider and then hung up on me. I hope for the doctors sake those phone calls are recorded but per the rest of the reviews it seems to be in line with this practice. A receptionist should NEVER be reading my medical reports and making medical decisions over the phone. This clearly is something that happens more often than not. Steer clear of this office. While my experience was completely awful I'm glad they showed their face before I ever went to their office. I would stay far away as this doctor had secretaries mskong medical decisions.

January 28th, 2016
Trouble with billing
Dr. Anglin is a great communicator and surgeon, but billing is terrible. Several months after the procedure I was sent a bill believing my insurance didn't pay. I paid the entire amount (my mistake!). After calling the insurance company, they claim my insurance paid in full. I can't get Dr. Anglin's office to answer the phone, so I went into the office 3 times and the billing person was never there. Finally, I sent a letter to billing over a week ago asking for a review and a response. I'm assuming at this point I will have to take more drastic action.

January 14th, 2016
Uncaring
Saw the nurse practitioner,they ordered imaging. After I had the imaging two weeks go by I tried to call several times left many messages no one ever called me back, the office staff refuse to let me ask my doctor any questions very unprofessional.Avoid this practice if at all possible they do not care about their patients.

September 14th, 2015
Great Breast Surgeon!
LOOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEE Dr. Anglin and ALL her staff! So encouraging, knowledgeable, helpful, informative, compassionate, kind, uplifting, etc.!!!!

July 14th, 2014
Breast surgery
Dr. Anglin is nice and the office is clean. She explained certain things to me where I could understand, but conversation seem very routine to me. I had on more than one occasion issues that came up and I was not satisfied how they were handled. It seems to be a lot of miscommunication between her and her staff, also between her and I. She seems very busy, almost to busy to remember what's was going on with my case. I was not very pleased with my experience with her or the office. No patient follow up at all. Maybe to busy.

September 9th, 2013
Dr Anglin and her staff couldn't have been more caring and helpful. Dr Anglin spent a lot of time explaining my treatment options. You never feel like you asked a dumb question. She is amazing!

May 18th, 2012
Breast Surgery
Dr. Anglin spent a great deal of time with us in preparation for the surgery. She went into great detail about everything that would be taking place. She is one of the most competent doctors I have ever been associated with.

January 17th, 2012
So happy I was referred to Dr. Anglin
Dr. Anglin is so compassionate, caring, and spends alot of time discussing and explaining your diagnosis and treatment. I have been extremely happy with her and her entire staff.

June 11th, 2011
Excellent dr

October 7th, 2009
Very considerate of her patient's needs. Spent a lot of time with me and my family answering all our questions. Gave me a goody bag prior to surgery.

October 7th, 2009
Dr. Anglin is a very knowledgable and accomplished surgeon who has the unbelievable asset of a great personality an true compassion for her patients- what a find!!

April 19th, 2017