Dr. Beth Anglin MD Patient Reviews

• General Surgery Plano, TX

January 28th, 2016
Trouble with billing
Dr. Anglin is a great communicator and surgeon, but billing is terrible. Several months after the procedure I was sent a bill believing my insurance didn't pay. I paid the entire amount (my mistake!). After calling the insurance company, they claim my insurance paid in full. I can't get Dr. Anglin's office to answer the phone, so I went into the office 3 times and the billing person was never there. Finally, I sent a letter to billing over a week ago asking for a review and a response. I'm assuming at this point I will have to take more drastic action.

January 14th, 2016
Uncaring
Saw the nurse practitioner,they ordered imaging. After I had the imaging two weeks go by I tried to call several times left many messages no one ever called me back, the office staff refuse to let me ask my doctor any questions very unprofessional.Avoid this practice if at all possible they do not care about their patients.

September 14th, 2015
Great Breast Surgeon!
LOOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEE Dr. Anglin and ALL her staff! So encouraging, knowledgeable, helpful, informative, compassionate, kind, uplifting, etc.!!!!

July 13th, 2014
Breast surgery
Dr. Anglin is nice and the office is clean. She explained certain things to me where I could understand, but conversation seem very routine to me. I had on more than one occasion issues that came up and I was not satisfied how they were handled. It seems to be a lot of miscommunication between her and her staff, also between her and I. She seems very busy, almost to busy to remember what's was going on with my case. I was not very pleased with my experience with her or the office. No patient follow up at all. Maybe to busy.

September 9th, 2013
Dr Anglin and her staff couldn't have been more caring and helpful. Dr Anglin spent a lot of time explaining my treatment options. You never feel like you asked a dumb question. She is amazing!

May 18th, 2012
Breast Surgery
Dr. Anglin spent a great deal of time with us in preparation for the surgery. She went into great detail about everything that would be taking place. She is one of the most competent doctors I have ever been associated with.

January 17th, 2012
So happy I was referred to Dr. Anglin
Dr. Anglin is so compassionate, caring, and spends alot of time discussing and explaining your diagnosis and treatment. I have been extremely happy with her and her entire staff.

June 11th, 2011
Excellent dr

October 7th, 2009
Very considerate of her patient's needs. Spent a lot of time with me and my family answering all our questions. Gave me a goody bag prior to surgery.

October 6th, 2009
Dr. Anglin is a very knowledgable and accomplished surgeon who has the unbelievable asset of a great personality an true compassion for her patients- what a find!!