Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Beth Archer
Dr. Beth Archer, MD, FACP is a Doctor primarily located in Huntersville, NC. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Archer is affiliated with Novant Health Huntersville Medical Center, Novant Medical Group and Presbyterian Hospital. Dr. Archer has received 7 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Beth Archer has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Beth Archer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntersville, NC.
Dr. Joseph Trask
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Huntersville, NC 0.01 mi34
Dr. Jerry Saunders
Internal Medicine, Residency
Huntersville, NC 0.01 mi6
Dr. Edward Tautjo
Huntersville, NC 0.01 mi25