A show details A
Jan 17th, 2015

Dr Archer does not 'listen/hear/care' what you say. She sent her assistant in with a shot I did not need!!! The very young assistant inserted the shot in the wrong area. As I make this short...this was the absolute WORST experience at a Doctors office EVER!!! RUN do not walk from this Doctor and her assistant! After ALL that happened after the visit/for ONLY a physical, I am still experiencing problems from the shot, and she physically hurt me during the pelvic exam. I told her, and she made a snarkey comment...could care less!!! They would not answer my calls, totally ignoring the fact that I was experiencing A LOT of health issues after what they did at my visit...was a new patient, and Totally MIStreated!!! VERY UNprofessional!!!! I hated to read some of the other comments. We put our Trust in these people - some pick who they treat with Respect and Care. Hopefully, more people will take the time to read comments and make the right decision for their health CARE!!!! I had to choose an overall rating - does NOT deserve even 1 star!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aug 4th, 2014

She gets an opinion as soon as she meets you. Like or dislike... You will be treated accordingly.

Lose Weight and Exercise is not always the right course show details Lose Weight and Exercise is not always the right course
Apr 16th, 2014

My mother knew what she thought was wrong and Ms. Archer completely did not listen to her and also gave her to much medicine for a soar throat which resulted in her getting C-Dif. She then at that time already had cancer which by the time my mom got another opinion it was to late. Ms. Archer told my mother to lose weight and exercise. She never did any tests that should have been done. I promised my mom that every year I will remind Ms. Archer but never thought to post a review. I was unable to persue legal course against her because the time ran out.

Friendly and caring doctor show details Friendly and caring doctor
Sep 10th, 2012

Dr. Archer really takes her time to properly diagnose and answer all questions. She keeps in close contact with my specialist (GI) and really cares. Her nurse is quiet but kind once you talk to her. Dr. archer really is the best, thorough doc I've ever had. Would recommend to anyone.

Dr. Archer show details Dr. Archer
Aug 2nd, 2012

Dr. Archer has been my doctor now for over 18 years. I have found her to be warm and caring, and is always willing to give me time for questions. I would recommend this practice and Dr. Archer to anyone.

Jun 5th, 2012

Easy to talk to and has been in close contact with my oncologist...always encouraging and is interested in my life and well being

Mar 19th, 2012

It's true. Her nurse is awful. And unfortunately, she doesn't really have any bedside manner. It seems it's just a job--not really caring what happens.

Her nurse is her Achilles Heel show details Her nurse is her Achilles Heel
Sep 29th, 2011

Very curt nurse who waits 6 hours to return phone calls. Despite leaving details of the pain you are in, the first thing she says is "What seems to be the problem?" Dr. Archer lets the nurse call in prescriptions for a new "illness" with contacting you herself to let you know what you have, then lets you make an appointment, taking your time and an extra charge to you and your insurance for the privilege to discuss the diagnosis. Run from this doctor and her nurse. The fish stinks from the head down.

ayo show details ayo
by dontknow(: on Nov 8th, 2010

shes awful!

Apr 4th, 2010

Bad experience.

A professional Dr. show details A professional Dr.
by Claudia P. Hargis on Jan 25th, 2010

Dr. Beth Archer is one of the best internist in the area. She takes time to explain, as she diagose the problem. She is carefull to monitor prescriptions, and their interaction. Very trustworthy!!