Dr. Beth Ary Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Beth Ary?

January 20th, 2017

Smartest Doctor we ever saw.

Dr Beth, along with her Husband Jim , are incredibly in tune and brilliant. We saw many other specialists before them. Thanks to both of them, we have 3 more kids than we would have had....I can't speak highly enough about them.

July 6th, 2015

She was amazing for us! We had twins on our first try and she was the courteous and caring in every aspect of our treatment. We recommended her to a friend and they were successful also.

February 18th, 2015

Never again

The worst experiance I have ever had! When I asked about birth control pill, she asked me and what about your husband? He need 's to be sterilized! What?? She is CRAZY! She Need's to retaire, And her office all about money, lies about insurance coverage and then charging me $$$$!!! for the tests I did not request!!! Nightmare

October 4th, 2013

Inept Husband Wife Team

I am always skeptical of overly negative reviews on the internet but I will let you, the reader, be the judge. All i can note here is the experience my wife and I had with Dr. Ary, which has left us deeply dejected and feeling cheated! We put our trust in her hands for about a year, paying her out of pocket despite limited resources, with high hopes of getting pregnant. My wife recently switched jobs and her new insurance finally let us go to another RE in the area. During the very first first examination he discovered significant endometriosis and seemed to be really surprised that our old RE aka the Ary team had not even mentioned it to us. This was when we realized the husband and wife team had been happily taking our money without even knowing if there was any root cause for the perceived infertility. I shudder to think of the possibility that they knew all along and never told us but i want to give Beth the benefit of the doubt and will just assume she is just really bad at what she does and is an extremely incapable physician. We feel we wasted a whole year with her and have a strong feeling that she was just trying to get us to fork over the money for an IVF. Anyways, for her current patients and those who are considering her, i strongly urge you to get a second opinion as I feel this business is more interested in getting as much money from you than actually looking out for your well being. I wish all good luck and may God bless you!

October 2nd, 2012

I've been a patient for 25 years. Dr Ary is top notch in gynecology. She is extremely knowledgeable in her practice area. I can see other gynecologists but choose to drive 50 miles (OW)to see her.

September 2nd, 2012

this doctor was straight forward with us and what she could do for us.

August 27th, 2012

Thank you, Dr. Ary!

Dr. Ary really cares about patients and spends time with each one of patients. Her staff is really nice and caring, too. Thank you, Dr. Ary!!

June 26th, 2012

Great physician! Great staff!

I came to Dr Ary after treatment with 2 other physicians and dealihg with an egg donor agency. What a difference! They helped me find an egg donor that I felt comfortable with and helped make my dream come true. I wish I would have come here first.

June 12th, 2012

I am pregnant with twins!!

I have gone to several other fertility centers and I have to say that I never received the wonderful service that Dr. Ary and her staff provided. Other places forget who you are, while Dr. Ary made my experience very special. She was patient and explained my treatment plan. I am now pregnant with twins and going to see my obstetrician. I will miss them.

April 5th, 2012

Caring Physician

I came to see Dr. Ary for my annual. i have never met such a caring physician. I have not followed up on my care in several years, and she helped me set up all my appointments and blood work that I needed. Her staff is especially helpful and very courteous. We need more physicians like her.

December 8th, 2011

Honest and Caring

I wish I would have come to her first. The only honest and caring infertility doctor in Orange County. Don't waste your time going elsewhere.

December 7th, 2011

Caring

This woman was fantastic!She made sure I understood the whole process, my odds of succeeding, which were not great, and exactly what it would cost. Her expertise and knowledge made it possible for me to have children.