Dr. Beth Ary MD Patient Reviews

3.2

July 6th, 2015
She was amazing for us! We had twins on our first try and she was the courteous and caring in every aspect of our treatment. We recommended her to a friend and they were successful also.

February 18th, 2015
Never again
The worst experiance I have ever had! When I asked about birth control pill, she asked me and what about your husband? He need 's to be sterilized! What?? She is CRAZY! She Need's to retaire, And her office all about money, lies about insurance coverage and then charging me $$$$!!! for the tests I did not request!!! Nightmare

October 4th, 2013
Inept Husband Wife Team
I am always skeptical of overly negative reviews on the internet but I will let you, the reader, be the judge. All i can note here is the experience my wife and I had with Dr. Ary, which has left us deeply dejected and feeling cheated! We put our trust in her hands for about a year, paying her out of pocket despite limited resources, with high hopes of getting pregnant. My wife recently switched jobs and her new insurance finally let us go to another RE in the area. During the very first first examination he discovered significant endometriosis and seemed to be really surprised that our old RE aka the Ary team had not even mentioned it to us. This was when we realized the husband and wife team had been happily taking our money without even knowing if there was any root cause for the perceived infertility. I shudder to think of the possibility that they knew all along and never told us but i want to give Beth the benefit of the doubt and will just assume she is just really bad at what she does and is an extremely incapable physician. We feel we wasted a whole year with her and have a strong feeling that she was just trying to get us to fork over the money for an IVF. Anyways, for her current patients and those who are considering her, i strongly urge you to get a second opinion as I feel this business is more interested in getting as much money from you than actually looking out for your well being. I wish all good luck and may God bless you!

October 2nd, 2012
I've been a patient for 25 years. Dr Ary is top notch in gynecology. She is extremely knowledgeable in her practice area. I can see other gynecologists but choose to drive 50 miles (OW)to see her.

August 27th, 2012
Thank you, Dr. Ary!
Dr. Ary really cares about patients and spends time with each one of patients. Her staff is really nice and caring, too. Thank you, Dr. Ary!!

June 25th, 2012
Great physician! Great staff!
I came to Dr Ary after treatment with 2 other physicians and dealihg with an egg donor agency. What a difference! They helped me find an egg donor that I felt comfortable with and helped make my dream come true. I wish I would have come here first.

June 12th, 2012
I am pregnant with twins!!
I have gone to several other fertility centers and I have to say that I never received the wonderful service that Dr. Ary and her staff provided. Other places forget who you are, while Dr. Ary made my experience very special. She was patient and explained my treatment plan. I am now pregnant with twins and going to see my obstetrician. I will miss them.

April 5th, 2012
Caring Physician
I came to see Dr. Ary for my annual. i have never met such a caring physician. I have not followed up on my care in several years, and she helped me set up all my appointments and blood work that I needed. Her staff is especially helpful and very courteous. We need more physicians like her.

December 7th, 2011
Honest and Caring
I wish I would have come to her first. The only honest and caring infertility doctor in Orange County. Don't waste your time going elsewhere.

December 7th, 2011
Caring
This woman was fantastic!She made sure I understood the whole process, my odds of succeeding, which were not great, and exactly what it would cost. Her expertise and knowledge made it possible for me to have children.

September 10th, 2011
Welcome to my nightmare
I met Dr.Ary when she was just Board Eligible in Honolulu, Hawaii at a low cost clinic eighteen years ago. She had just had a daughter. My son was twelve years old. He always got worried when I had to have an operation which was frequently as in my late twenties, still young enough to have more children, I begas to have a lot of female type problems.

August 25th, 2011
Underrated
This clinic doesn't have the big business feel of others I visited. Beth and her husband are very smart and personable (a bit quirky, in a good way). We did 3 cycles with them after 6 unsuccessful attempts at 3 other clinics. We now have 3 children (one set of twins)thanks to Dr. Ary. But even if we weren't successful there, I would still recommend her over the others I visited.