Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Beth Bailey
Dr. Beth Bailey, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sylva, NC, with another office in Sylva, NC. She has 37 years of experience. Her specialties include Sleep Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Bailey is affiliated with Harris Regional Hospital, Harris Regional Hospital, Sylva, Nc and Haywood Regional Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Beth Bailey has the following 2 specialties
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Beth Bailey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sylva, NC.
Dr. Angela Connaughton
Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Sylva, NC 0 mi17
Dr. Gregory Brown
Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Sylva, NC 0 mi36
Dr. Jorge Carreras
Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Sylva, NC 0.02 mi42