A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beth Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beth Baker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beth Baker, FACP, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Baker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beth Ann Baker FACP, FCCP, and MD is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Beth A. Baker practice?
- Dr. Beth Baker has 1 office location.
Dr. Beth Baker practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Internists, Anchorage Pulmonologists, and Anchorage Sleep Medicine Doctors.