Dr. Beth Balinski, DO
Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Michele Pierson on Dec 29th, 2014

Dr. B is one of the best doctors I have ever met. She has always made me feel so comfortable and her Diagnosis is always on point.

Dr. B can figure out any health problem show details Dr. B can figure out any health problem
Oct 7th, 2011

I have been going to Dr. B for over 10 years and her diagnosis is always correct. She listens, asks questions and cares - she really cares. WOW! A friend originally sent me to Dr. B and I have since sent other people. All have been very happy.

Aug 24th, 2011

Dr. Balinski is the best! I have been her patient for over 15 years and she has the compassion and knowledge to never leave any stone unturned. Her specialist referrals are right on; very professional doctors also. I totally trust her judgment and am glad when my insurance has changed over the years, she is always in my new plan. I will never change from her as my primary physician. P.S. My entire family are also her patients.

Feb 18th, 2011

I have maintained Dr. Balinski as my primary care physician for at least the last 15 years. She has demonstrated her professionalism time and time again. I have been extremely satisfied with her services as well as the quality of the referrals she has made for me to specialists. You should note that she has changed locations to a new practice in the Medical Arts Bldg. next to Raritan Bay Hospital Old Bridge, 3 Hosptial Plaza, Suite 305. 732-679-0100

Best Doctor in the world show details Best Doctor in the world
Nov 1st, 2010

She has been my doctor for 11 years she is now not only my doctor but she takes care of my wife and daughter. If you want a great doctor she is it. I can't say enough about doctor Balinski. She is right on with diagnoses, and if is out of her field she refers me to a specialist.